Star Trek: Armada 1.1 Patch Beta
Beta update to version 1.1 implementing various fixes and improvements.
- Many compatibility issues with a variety of cards including: Geforce, TNT2, Intel 810 and others.
- The Klingon Shockwave has received a new effect.
- The Borg Transwarp Gate now functions in a different manner. It costs one bubble to activate and will drain at a constant rate. You can turn it off to conserve energy and reuse it before it is fully charged.
- The Gravity Mines can now be fired while cloaked.
- Special Weapons can no longer be targeted under the shroud.
- Artillery can no longer target things that are out of the playerâ€™s shared LOS.
- The Construction Ship's build menu has been reordered making it easier to use
- Made several multiplayer map changes to augment game play on these maps.
- A memory leak in the Mulitplayer shell was plugged.
- A bug in the Single Player shell, which created strange behavior in the mission progression, was fixed.
- General Multiplayer stability fixes.
- Addresses compatibility issues with certain CD-ROM drives.
- IPX was added as a new option for LAN games.