DC - 404 - Earth Carrier
What do you get if you need a big ship, with a few guns, that can carry some fighters and bombers needed to fight off Goa'uld and such like? Well, obviously it's this! Whilst I can't immediately tell if it's a kitbash, this new Human (Stargate) design looks pretty decent and look's to be a suitable carrier, well, to quote CDP,
"in the stargate mod that is currently being produce, this will lunch f-302's and a bomber type fighter, however, i dnt wana give away too much. lol"
The design works for me well, as it actually looks like a carrier and when the mod is out, will obviously act as one, so I guess you could call this a teaser of the mod. Anyhow, the textures are the standard we have seen on the other capital ships and she is in scale with them. Her weapons are from what I can tell the same, so she'll be pretty compatible with your other Stargate ships. In addition to this, it even comes with a nicely done buildbutton and comprehensive installation instructions. All in all, as expected good job. Kudo's to you CDP!
DC-404 class v1.0
The BC-404 is the First-generation line of Earth's fighter and bomber carriers, designed to bring
in heavy re-enforcment in support of earth vessles such as the 303 and the 304.
- Add the 404.odf to the /odf/ships folder
- Add the 404.sod to the /sod folder
- Add the 404.tga, 4041 and gb404.tga to the /textures/rgb folder
- Add the 404.bmp to /bitmaps/AdmiralsLog/ShipImages folder
- Add the following lines to sprites/gui_global.spr
b_404 gb404 0 0 128 128 (if the buttons doesn't appear properly then change the last two numbers to 64)
(if you would like a white blob where the wireframe should be instead of nothing that add this line)
404w1 gb404 0 0 128 128
- Add the following line to techtree/tech1.tt and fulltech
- Add the following line to the station that you wish your DC- 404 class to be build from odf/stations/(station of choice).odf
buildItemX = "404"
remember to replace X with the next number in the sequence.
- Add the rail.odf to the /odf/weapons/Pulse folder
- Add the rail2.odf to the /odf/weapons/Pulse folder
- Add the rail3.odf to the /odf/weapons/Pulse folder
this moddle was Origanly created by 'Me, ColdDarkParanoia'
I have created a build button, odf, admirals log picture, and the weapon for it.
if you would like to uses this ship in your mod could you please contact me.
the weapon is my creation i am allowing free uses of this no need to contacked me in ether situation just remember to give me the credit where it is due :)
i can be reached at ColdDarkParanoia@gmail.com
activision can't be held resonsible for these files ect.. you know the rest.