Part of Major Payne's ship pack found here, http://armada2.filefront.com/file/Major_Paynes_Bundle_Pack_of_Ships;57245, this is recommended for 56k-ers. For more details, please use the above link.
Klingon ChoQ'Batlh Class
As with any Klingon design method it seems like they take forever, before retiring any class in favour of a new one. With this in mind it has taken nearly 12 years of design and testing to create this class of vessel. Although most vessel classes tend to have names which are easily recognisable (Khaless, Br'el etc.etc) this ones translates to "Preserve Honor", and the class does this well.
Poly Count: 1748
Built Time: Aprox 6 hours
Texture Set: 1 medium resolution (512*512) Truevision tarGA based image.
criticals- hp01 to hp12
phaser- hp17 to hp29
- Original design/concept done by Azel/Atolm
- This low poly model created by Major A Payne with texture originally from 9ofNines Neghvar class.
- ODF editing by Joelteon7 and SuperStarAsh
- Admiral's Pic made by Joelteon7
You download this model and its associated texture files with the following understanding:
1) That you will not distribute any part of this zip in any capacity for any means of profit.
2) That you will refrain from editing any part of the mesh and/or textures without permission from the original creator of this work.
3) Any image usage or reconversions/additional usage will carry the above credits.
If you are agreeable to these points the feel free to use this. If not then you are politely asked to remove it from your pc.
In the event of any necessary contact then please use the following methods:
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- ICQ: UIN60839084
Thankyou for downloading this release.
Major A Payne